Here’s what you’ll find out on this page:
Why having your website translated into English will benefit your business
- Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a site that communicates in their language (www.idc.com)
- Visitors stay for twice as long (and therefore site stickiness is doubled) if a website is in their own language (Forrester Research).
- Having a multilingual website improves your SEO.
And did you know:
How to get your website translated
Read our handy guide that explains exactly what to do in easy-to-follow steps.
How website translation helps your SEO
Translated websites can often face much less competition when ranked in a different language (source: Reverbeo).
A study of the effects of website translation shows a strong correlation between the ranking of companies on a particular list and the number of languages found on their websites.
What our website translation service includes
Our website translation service includes:
- Finding English equivalents for your page keywords and building them into your English web copy
- Translating your page titles, page descriptions and alt texts
- Formatting pages in an SEO friendly way, with short paragraphs, subheadings etc.