We don’t have a rate card. Why? Because there are lots of factors that influence the price of a translation. So what you’ll get from us is a price per job.
We do have a set price for personal documents – see below.
Factors that affect the translation price
- Complexity – the subject matter may be highly technical and take longer for us to get to grips with
- Amount of research or client liaison involved – does the document contain highly specialised terminology, or do you have your own in-house glossary or corporate style?
- Creativity (aka transcreation) – if the text needs a lot of creative writing, this will be reflected in the price
- Urgency – we can handle rush jobs at short notice, subject to an urgency fee of 50%
- Format – we make a small additional charge for PDFs and website content for which you only send us the URL. This is to cover the extra time it takes us to turn these into a workable document.
Per page (up to approx. 400 words): £60
This price includes postage by first class or recorded (Signed For) delivery. We can send your translation by Special (Next Day) Delivery at cost (currently around £6-7).
These prices include VAT at the applicable rate.